About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 22 April 2018

1st B'day card for Mila

Hello and welcome to my post this late evening
It's been a busy weekend with birthdays for 2 of my grandchildren
The card l am showing you is for my grand-daughter Mila
Mila will be 1yr old on 24th April as Mila now has her card
l am able to show it to you and l would like to enter it into 
Di's snippets challenge
 
The image is just so cute and it's pre-coloured 
So l had to do very little with it other than mount it 
Add some snippets of Designer card, gems
Mila's name and sentiments all of which
Was in my stash
Thank you for your time 
Sandra H

10 comments:

Babs said...

A beautiful card it is too Sandra so cute , I bet she loved it.
Hugs Babs x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card Sandra, have this image too and love it.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card and such a cute image too x

Jo said...

Aw, that's a gorgeous card....bet Mila loved it x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love that sweet image and the lovely colours.

Pat xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, a really lovely sweet image and love all the pink letters and papers. Hope all is well with you.

Kath x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, I hope Mila had a fabby 1st Birthday, Love Hazelxx

Di said...

Aw, this is so, so sweet Sandra! Just perfect for a little girl's 1st Birthday! I love it.

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

Oh Sandra, what a sweet card for your one year old Granddaughter.
Right to the baby book to keep forever I'm sure!!

Hugs
Sue

scrappymo! said...

Ahhhhh...this is so very pretty!