About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Four grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy and Mila they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday, 1 May 2017

Snowflakes

Hello all and welcome
Today we have the start of a new challenge at
And it's 
SNOWFLAKES
Choosen by our very own Joan
Here is my take hope you can join in
This is one of my favourite pre-coloured images
Used backing paper from my stash added a snowflake, Sentiment and gem
Hope you have an enjoyable day whatever your plans
Sandra H xx

17 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely Christmas card Sandra

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why this is one of your favourite images, those Robbins are so cute, great papers and design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Sandra - I love that image as well! LOTV I think?

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra, it is just the sweetest birdhouse image and love your card,

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty image. I can see why you like it!

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra, It's easy to see why that's one of your favorite pre-colored images. It is just lovely and makes for such a pretty focal point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sandra, love the image, hope you are well.xxx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sandra lovely design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card
    hugs Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The red sets this image off to a treat. As Di says looks like an LOTV and makes for one very festive card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute festive make Sandra.
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Sandra, sweet image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful card as always dearie. Love this pre coloured image too. So cute. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see why this is a favorite topper, Sandra! It's so sweet! You did a great job designing your card with it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete