About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 19 January 2015

Patterned paper-Snippets and Butterflies-B-is for Brads!!

Hello all hope your well and for those who are not
I'm sending lots of hugs 
Really cold and a little frosty again this morning but
Hopefully as the day gets later it will clear
l'd like to share a card l made using a topper and snippets
This will then allow me to enter the following challenges
Butterflies-B-is-for Brads ...  Here
Di's Snippets...  Here 
Craftyhazelnut Patterned papers...Here
  

Recipe
Kanban card/Topper
Yellow card stock/Snippets
Tools Woodware corner punch/Memory box die
Not sure of die for Flowers this was a candy win 
Brads/Flat Pearls from stash
Short post but thank you for your time
Challenges 
Butterflies B is for Brads...butterflies-b-is-for-brads.
Di's Snippets...pixies-snippets-playground-week-160.
Craftyhazelnuts...craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.
Thank you for your visit and thankyou in advance for
Any comments you leave they are always appreciated
Enjoy your day whatever your plans
Sandra H xxx 

21 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful Sandra ! Love the image and the beautiful dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the rich colour if your card Sandra....gorgeous dies

Anne

Irene said...

A beautiful card Sandra, gorgeous rich colours which remind me of Vintage. The splash of yellow is just perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

Carol said...

A beautiful card Sandra, gorgeous colours...love the bold splash of yellow. Carol x

Jacee said...

A fabulous card, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

sweet art designs said...

Gorgeous card set. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at The Butterfly Challenge. - Myrna Challenge #22 Guest Designer

Mrs A. said...

Goodness me . How striking . I love the rich background colours against the lemon yellow for the flowers and butterflies. A gorgeous make my friend. Thankyou for fluttering by #22. Hugs Mrs A.

Karen said...

Sandra, this is gorgeous! What a perfect combination of elegance and whimsy.. the background is exquisite and I love the yellow butterfly and flowers atop it. Stunning design and detailing, my friend! This will be treasured. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful card. I love the pop of yellow!

Sue said...

Sandra, so very pretty, a touch of Spring today on an otherwise cold snowy day.

Hugs
Sue

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x

Di said...

Lovely card Sandra - and the colours are gorgeous. Love the butterfly did you used!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

WoW - what a striking card. Love it xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant design. Beautiful colours. Love the journey and sorry if I have missed commenting last day or so.xxx.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sandra. Just adore how the touches of yellow pops against the browns.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, beautiful image and great flowers.

Pat xx

Merry said...

Such a pretty card.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love those colours together!
Hugs Shell xx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Sandra, and great use of snippets. The butterfly is stunning and I love the colour combination. Elizabeth xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Cally said...

Lovely card Sandra, I love the colours used.