About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 24 December 2014

My favourite Five!!

Happy Christmas Eve to all my fellow bloggers l hope
You have a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 
2015
l thought l'd take advantage of my Favourite five Christmas cards challenge
Not an easy task as l love all of my cards but here goes hope you like them too!




Favourite five Christmas cards...debby4000my-favourite-five-christmas-cards-of.
Thank you for popping by
Take care xx

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

Lovely choices Sandra and fabulous cards with lovely papers and embellishments.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

A lovely selection. So hard to choose just 5 though. Merry Christmas . Hugs Mrs A.

Merry said...

Hi Sandra, what terrific cards you have chose for your top five. Love all the layering in each card. Just passing by to wish you and your family and awesome Christmas. We are now in the late afternoon if Christmas day and it has been a good and relaxing day.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant cards and love this style and colours used. Thanks for being a wonderful friend and may it grow in the new coming year..xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Catherine said...

Your cards are always gorgeous Sandra ! I would not have known which ones to choose ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cebelica said...

These are all wonderful and I can full understand why they made it to top 5 list. :)
I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family. Wishing you a very happy New Year! Hugs! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Desire Fourie said...

Wow Sandra this is a stunning series of festive creations and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creativity. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I am always blown away when I come here, gorgeous work as always!! huggles Pops x x x

Wendy said...

Fabulous selection of cards, all so gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

All of them are beautiful, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

pinky said...

Gorgeous choices Sandra, they are beautiful. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

Karen said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sandra! I wish you a year filled with an abundance of heavenly love, joy, and blessings. :o) I have been away to spend time with family, but am happy to be playing catch-up today!

What a tough task, but you've chosen beautifully! I always love your cards, too, and am delighted to see these again! What fun to look back and choose some favorites! I'm excited to see all of the stunning Christmas cards you will create this year! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen