About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 27 December 2013

Internet was off!

Good Evening fellow bloggers
 l hope you had a lovely Christmas and Santa delivered what you asked for 
Sorry l haven't been around lately only the internet went off on 23th Dec and the next available date was Christmas Eve we had a family meal planned 
So had to wait until today and
The Technician replaced the Router
So pleased it wasn't anything more serious
I'm now on my way to visit you all
Bye for now Sandra H xx

2 comments:

Erica said...

Maybe just in time for an LIM challenge. Happy Christmas and New Year Sandra. I'm glad all is repaired, so your new year in your new home is off to a bright start.

Catherine said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Sandra ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine