About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Saturday 15 June 2013

Colour Combination

Challenge 3, Favourite Colour Combination

Hello and welcome to all you blogging friends
I hope your ready for another fabulous challenge at Crafty Friends
This is our 3rd Challenge and your all welcome to join in and enjoy the fun
Theme is......Use your favourite Colour Combination
I just love making Christmas cards anytime of the year so this challenge
Has helped me to increase my Christmas Card list 
My colour combinations can be many colours but for this challenge
My choice's Red Green & White the layout is an Easel card
The Sponsor of the Randomly Selected Winners Prize is
Rick St. Dennis
Link to web-store 
Here
Link to Blog
Prize......3 digis of the winners choice from the web-store
Here is what l created using this adorable image from the Sponsor 
Rick St dennis
Christmas Cottage
 Items used 
White Scalloped card/Green card & Self Adhesive Silver Glitter Pad
Kanban Crafts all wrapped up for Christmas card bought from Create and Craft used for Backing Papers and Die cut Frame
 Paper Mania Christmas collection B/P's
Pro/Flexmarkers Glamour Dust
Spellbinders/Cherry lynn/Memory Box/Marianne Dies
Liquid Pearls,Gems,Memento Ink and 3D Sticky pads
Lotv Sentiment Memento ink
Snowman from Iocal store
Here is a close up of the coloured Image using Pro/Flexmarkers and added Glamour Dust
Thank you for your time and thank you for all your lovely comments
They are always appreciated and mean so much 
l would like to enter into 
chnc-challenge-129-frame-window
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2
hobbyhousechallenge-1-anything-goes

32 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Sandra,
Your card is so beautiful, soft and delicate. I love the image and it's coloured perfectly. I also like the placement of your embellishments, especially the gems on the Christmas tree.
luv
irene
xxxx

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Sandra ! Love the image and the dies you have used are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Sandra beautiful colours and image with beautiful detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Hazel said...

Fantastic card, Sandra - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 129 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Sandra,lovely image and details.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow this is fabulous hun, love the design the image the colours okay all of it
Hugs Kate xx

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Sandra, this is so gorgeous, love all of the diecuts!!
Hugs, Hazel, your newest follower!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great easel card, love the image!
Hugs Shell xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the beautiful scene, your colouring is fabulous and the way you have continued the scene outside the picture with the snow man and the tree is awesome, LOVE it
Lindsay xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon. x

Gram's Treasures said...

Such a pretty card and image! Lovely design and so much detail.
Joyce xx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Sandra. Love the scene and the lo is smashing x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunnng and one of my fav rick images. (I have the original here) Rick was kind enough to send his DT some drawings last year :) )
Hope alls well, Love Hazelxox

Merry said...

What a fabulous Easel Card....lovely work.

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Sandra, I love the detail on your easel card :) Wishing you a lovely Sunday xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Sandra great image and love your papers

Thank you for trying to help me with my PC problem

Anne

Anonymous said...

back to say, thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Sandra.i love the fabulous winter scene and your colours and sparkle are stunning :D

xx coops xx

ARTfulWings said...

A gorgeous easel card - fabulous winter scene you have created. Thank you for joining in with us over at The Hobby House Polly x

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love the design and what a gorgeous image too! Hugs, Karen

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie...

This is just gorgeous...

As always gorgeous colours and fabulous details...

Have a great day...

Huggles Pops x x x

Bev said...

Wow Sandra, this is totally awesome! Great colour combo and Fab design

Bev x

Carol said...

Hi Sandra, I'm just catching up after a few mad days. Loving your creations but this has to be my favourite....it's a gorgeous Christmas card, love all the elements you've used. Carol x

Sue from Oregon said...

You have created such a wonderful winter scene Sandra...all the pretty dies!!! (esp love that flourish die!) Lovley!!! Wish I had your Christmas card stash and you had mine LOL!

Karen said...

Oh Sandra, this is exquisite! One of my favorites from you, which is saying a lot because I adore all of your work. :o) The image is stunning and I love the scene you created around it. Every element is just gorgeous. Beautifully crafted. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Sarn said...

Fantastic easel card. Absolutely lovely.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card x

Unknown said...

Love my easel cards and this one is spectacular and pretty..xx

Diane said...

Wow what a fun easel card, the colored image is just beautiful.

Regards diane

Sue said...

Sandra, a beautiful easel Christmas card. So many wonderful details and images. I am partial to traditional colors for Christmas, so loving this card.

Hugs
Sue

Mrs A. said...

You have coloured the image perfectly. I love how the lights appear to be on in the windows. Great easel card design too. Hugs Mrs a.

Tina said...

wow this is gorgous sandra...simply lovely details and colors.....love this