About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 21 April 2013

Oh l do like my sleep!!

Good Morning all 
Where has our sun gone?!! it was so nice yesterday don't you feel better with a little heat!
Oh well hopefully my card will keep you warm l would like to enter it into the following challenges
Snippets
Red and Green
Christmas Extra
Christmas Stockings
Recycle
Here is my card 
Recipe
White Scalloped card/Red card stock
Docrafts B/P's Silver/Red Mirror card
Image House Mouse
Coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers
Spellbinders dies/Nellies Frames
Gems 3D Sticky pad
Reclycled Lge Star from and old Christmas card
Snippets of Silver card used 
That's it from me l'm just organising the living room for our grand daughter we have her on Sundays for a Sleep over and l'm getting my posting out of the way so we have lots of time together
Hope you enjoy your day and thank you for your time
Sandra H xx

28 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, those cute little mice look so warm and cosy, more than I can say for me I'm cold today,lovely design and papers.
Enjoy your Grandaughter.
Hugs Julie xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous card and super stocking image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Sandra...its really made me smile...

Anne

Unknown said...

ahhh such a cute image a beautiful card Sandra.
Chris x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Beautiful card Sandra!

The image is so sweet and I love how you've used a recycled star from an old card.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Sandra, love the warmth of the image. Have a great time with your grand daughter.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute, what a great card, hope you have a great time with the wee one, Love Hazelxox

Teresa said...

Such a sweet card Sandra, I was just wondering what's happened to the sun myself, it was lovely this morning. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, hugs Teresa xx

Tina said...

this is beautiful, such lovely colors and details...very pretty sandra

Gail said...

Love this!
That image is great!
The paper is nice, especially like the cross stitched hearts!
Have fun with your grand daughter!

Mrs A. said...

Image is perfect. They look so cute curled up waiting for Santa. Hugs Mrs a.

Hazel said...

Beautiful card, Sandra - thanks for entering it for both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see more of your Christmas loveliness soon x

pinky said...

Ah too cute and so snuggly. We had nice sunshine today, even had a barbeque at my son's house.

Sue - said...

Lovely card. Enjoy your grand daughter's visit!

coops said...

so gorgeous sandra.i love your design and really adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Cathy said...

Cute Christmas card, love those sparkly snowflakes :)

Carol said...

This is a gorgeous snippet make Sandra, love all the dies you've used. Carol x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So adorable! This is one of my favorite house mouse images and you have coloured it beautiful, gorgeous layout and papers too, love it
Lindsay xx

Karen said...

Oh Sandra, I hope you're enjoying your time with your little sweetheart! :o) This card is so delightful.. the image is adorable and I adore that snowflake and the beautiful papers. Beautifully done, as always! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Di said...

Beautiful card Sandra - those little meece look so cosy and the card itself is perfect.Lovely papers and embellishments too. Hope you had fun with the little one too :)

Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

Lovely festive card Sandra. We had sunshine yesterday, but it certainly wasn't warm! Bit of a cold wind about! Brrr!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Gillian R said...

really lovely card

Bev said...

Sandra this is gorgeous, the mice are adorable, and I love the snowflake embellishments

Bev x

Juls said...

Fab use of snippits!! Loving the colours!! Hugs Juls

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sandra, super card and a great way to use up some snippets. Elizabeth xx

Laura Bradley said...

Fab card Sandra! Thanks for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen and good luck!! Laura x

Sue from Oregon said...

OH mY!!! I would not even think of missing a mousie card! Super cute...you are making wonderful Christmas cards! ♥ Sue Kment