About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 22 October 2012

Two great Awards !!



Good Evening and welcome to my blog
Well l got a lovely surprise today and l have been given
Not one but two Awards from the lovely Dawn from
Thank you Dawn the 1st Award is this 
Lovely Blog Award


And the 2nd this 
Sunshine Award How lucky am l.....!!
 
l am truly honoured to accept them both 
Dawn but they do come with some rules
  1. I need to publicly thank the person who gave them to me. 
  2. I am to share some information about myself
  3. I have to nominate some of my favourite blogs
  4. I am to comment on their blogs to let them know 
  5. I’ve awarded them easy peasy she says!!
  I'm truly honored & delighted that you have chosen me!
The One Lovely Blog award asks me to share 
7 facts about myself while the 
Sunshine Award has some 
Specific questions for me to answer. 
The Sunshine Award questions will
Effectively cover the 
7 facts about me.


  1. Is being part of a wonderful family
  2. Having grand children we have one and are about to have a 2nd pretty soon
  3. l love cats we have 3......2 sisters and l stray and they are all of the same age 9Years old
  4. Favourite Number l don't really have one but if l was still working it would be the last day of the month as it would be payday that day......lol
  5. Favourite Drink Black Russian but not too many as they can be a little too sweet if you have too many
  6. l like to read and l have a Kindle they are so handy you can take them away wherever you go
  7. l truly love crafting and have been doing it for 6yrs only sorry l didn't do it earlier

 Hopefully all the questions are answered
 l now have to Nominate 
3 people to give these awards too
And its not easy as there are so many
 Lovely fellow blogger out there so l'm going to say
The Following   
l really hope you all accept these awards
But if your too busy 
 l will understand 
Thank you for calling by
Many thanks Sandra H xx
 

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Congrats Sandra you deserve them. xx

Paula said...

Thanks Sandra!

Paula :D x

julie_woolston said...

Congrats Sandra

Hugs Julie xx

Karen said...

Aww, congratulations, Sandra! So deserved! Loved reading a bit about you, too! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Unknown said...

Dear Sandra, thank you so much for thinking of me, I am so honoured and flattered :) and congrats to you for receiving the awards, you really deserve them. PS loved reading about you... Me too love reading. Hugs xxx