About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 1 October 2012

Traditional Christmas

Sparkles Christmas Challenge Traditional Christmas

Hello and welcome to another challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge
Thank you so much to those of you that joined in with last month’s challenge.
Before l show you my DT card l would like to say
As always we have two fabulous sponsors
Joanna Sheen £10 Voucher
And 
  Robyn's Fetish Digi's
5 x  digi's to use 
So without anymore further ado!
Here is my Dt cards
Yes l decided on 2 cards
1st
Used Robyn’s Fetish Sentiment
 White Scalloped card stock
Green card stock
Christmas Backing papers
Peel offs
Promarkers
Glamour Dust
Spellbinders Die
Cherry lynn Die
Red Gems
2nd
 Kanban Crafts 
All Wrapped up for Christmas
Such a gorgeous pack 
With lots of different ways to making these
Fabulous cards
All l needed to do was put it together 
Using Backing papers from the set
Image and Acetate to form a domed illusion
Peel offs
Embellishments from stash
Merry Christmas Candy win
Spellbinders Die
Cherry lynn Die
Gem Stones
Well that’s me done
l do hope you’ll call and see
What lovely creations my fellow Designer Team members
Have created you will find them 
here
 Thank you for joining me
Hope you enjoy your day take care

35 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Sandra,

Oh my both of your cards are absoloutely stunning with rich traditional Christmas colours. My fav is the first one it's so different from the norm, and I love the layout.
luv
irene
xxxx

Lesley said...

Great cards Sandra! I love the sparkle on the first one and the lovely Santa on the second! xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning creations Sandra, the papers are beautiful, love the colour combo.

Hugs Julie x

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sandra ! Great colours and I love the die cut around Santa ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Sandra.xxx

Vicky said...

2 very gorgeous card sweetie loving the step card the image is fabulous hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Flowergirl said...

These are both gorgeous Xmas cards, love the santa one x
Wendy x

Sue said...

Sandra, two stunning Christmas cards! Love the Santa, so cute. Beautiful sentiment card too.

Hugs
Sue

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW I love both these cards, I have to say though the Santa one is my fav. I love that image hes so happy. Love Hazelx

jackiescrafts said...

Sandra you have made two lovely cards

Hugs Jackie x

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra hope you are keeping well, 2 beautiful cards as always Im trying to catch up on the xmas cards.
Chris x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are both so pretty I love the colours you have chosen, huggles Pops x x

pinky said...

Beautiful cards Sandra, love the lettering on the first one.

Carol said...

Two beautiful cards Sandra. Carol x

Kathleen said...

Two super cards and so very different, love the first card and all the glitter and a great traditional Santa.

Kath x

coops said...

both so stunning sandra.really gorgeous designs :D

xx coops xx

Jo said...

Both gorgeous....you can't beat traditional for Christmas can you.....love them both!
Hugs Jo x

Di said...

Wow, two fabulous cards Sandra! Both brilliant! Di xx

Debbie said...

Fabulous Christmas cards Sandra.
Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Two fabulous cards Sandra, gorgeous colours!
Helen x

Lynn said...

Stunning cards. Lynn x

shaz earl said...

Two gorgeous cards Sandra love them both
Hugs Shaz xx

Unknown said...

These are stunning Sandra, I love the style of your cards, both so beautiful and different xxx

Hazel said...

Love both cards, especially the wrapped up Santa in the second one - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon. x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both cards are just fab hun, love the 1st one tho, perfect for littlies!
Hugs Shell xx

Berry said...

Fab cards Sandra def getting organised there! hugs rebekah xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a feast for my eyes love the first one fabulous words and the second well I adore a little vintage
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Sandra.
Chris x

scrappinpeg said...

WOW OH WOW Sandra.... Your card is "wonderful". Love the design and all your embellishments.
Hugs to you.....
Peggy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Firstly huge congrats on your new FF DT position. Two fab Christmas cards. Thanks so much for continuing to visit me so often and leaving such lovely comments. I am away at the moment and don't want to advertise that fact but have left a pos for every day. xx

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra . . . you could have made a second entry to my RD challenge with these 2 festive beauties.

Love them both, but the first one's my fave.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Mrs A. said...

Love, love love that first one. Hugs Mrs A.

Karen said...

Sandra, both of these cards are fantastic. I love the detailing you sprinkled throughout, the sparkles, and the beautiful papers. Absolutely stunning in all respects. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow - both gorgeous cards. Congrats on winning the CraftyHazelnuts Christmas challenge - how fab!

Mel X said...

WOW, you were busy for this one Sandra. Two fabulous cards, lots of detailing, particularly the second card - stunning!

Mel X