About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding

Good Evening to you all
And for those who wanted to watch
England playing tonight have you seen the pitch?!!
It's so waterlogged you could probably swim in it....lol
Anyway enough of that 
Thank you for popping by 
My challenges are
And
Anything goes
l was asked by my sister if
 l would make a card for her sons Forthcoming wedding
 (my nephew)
And this is what l came up with
Hope you like it
Recipe
White scalloped card & Blue card stock
Printed backing paper onto card
Forever Friends Wedding Backing Papers from Cd
Oddments of other freebie backing papers ( Snippets)
Spellbinders Die, Wedding image from Local Craft Shop
Heart Doily, Flowers, pearls, Wedding Embellis from stash
Pearls at the bottom of the card Candy win 
Thank you for joining me 
And many thanks for all your lovely comments 
l really do appreciate them
Sandra H xx

22 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

So very pretty Sandra, love it

I receive your email and replied sweetie...thank you

Ali x

Stamps and Paper said...

Sandra this is beautiful your colours are gorgeous ...

Anne

Cally said...

Beautiful card Sandra. Very elegant. Callyx

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Sandra. Beautiful image and lovely embellies. Especially love that pearl trim.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Sandra,love the image....great design.xxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sandra Fab LO, congrats for the happy couple.
Chris x

julie_woolston said...

Oh Sandra this is so beautiful, gorgeous detail and elegance, I'm sure your Sister will love it, and your Nephew and his Wife too.

Hugs Julie x

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie this is soooooo danr beautiful your sister is going to love it & your nephew & his new wife. Stunning!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Irene said...

gorgeous card,love it xx

Unknown said...

This is sooo pretty Sandra!! I bet your sister will just love it!!
Alicia xx

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, so pretty.

Pam x

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Sandra ! Love the soft colours and the sweet embellies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning sandra.i love your bride and groom and really beautiful colours and design :D

xx coops xx

ribenaruby said...

Fabalicious Sandra! I'm sure this will be greatly received. Ruby x

Kathleen said...

This is a fabulous card but I don't want to upset you or anything and it is probably my eyes but I have looked at this card in as many ways as is possible and I still feel that it looks like 2 women, I don't know a man who would wear a neckline so low, the only thing I can think of is that it is the bride and your sister, do I need to visit spec savers?
Kath x

Donna said...

Gorgeous wedding card Sandra, love the colors, and the doily frame, papers, image and all your embellies. I'm sure your nephew and his wife will absolutely love it. Thanks for playing in the Bearly Mine Challenge this week.
hugs
Donna xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Kathleen, No its defo Bride and groom its the brides arm that makes it look like a low cut dress but if you take another look you will see this:) xx

Di said...

Lovely card Sandra, just perfect for a very special day! Hugs, Di xx

Karen said...

Oh Sandra, this is such a lovely card for your nephew's special day! The papers, images, and texture combine for such a stunning creation. The pearl trim is gorgeous. Beautiful as always, my talented friend! I hope you had a wonderful week!

Hugs and blessings!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! really beautiful, your attention to detail is fabulous, I love the die cuts and flowers and the soft colours look gorgeous
Lindsay xx

scrappymo! said...

Lovely wedding card...such pretty colours.

MaryH said...

A beautiful card for a beautiful day. Love all the details and frilly elegant goodies on it. I bet the recipients loved it too. TFS