About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 7 March 2012

This one's for you!!

Hello and a warm welcome to all my fellow friends
Another card Another challenge
Case it Challenge
And here is my card
Recipe 
Scalloped circle card stock
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink
Backing Paper Scrapbook Summer Breeze
Pink Ribbon
Roses 
Nesting Nick Nack Circles
Spellbinders Dies......Flowers Border & Labels
Penny/Black Image
Promarkers
Blue bow with charm came from a Chocolate bunny
Needless to say the Chocolate has been eaten.....lol
Sentiment Your Special Day Create and Craft
Many thanks 
Hope you enjoyed your visit
Sandra H xx

22 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sandra,so pretty,love the image.xxx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, love the image. Carol x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling!! Love hedgie!! Beautiful card!!
hugs,
Chris

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the cute image & love the shape.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kath Stewart said...

such a pretty card sandra...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Unknown said...

This is really so so cute Sandra, love the fun Penny Black image and beautiful colours on your card. Hugs xxx

Di said...

Brilliant Sandra - such a happy card, and the hedgie is super of course :) Di xx

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card Sandra,love the cute little hedgehog,and lovely bright colours.

Hugs Julie x

Marie said...

Aw that's a great card, very cute. Thanks for visiting my blog. Marie xXx

Cally said...

Beautiful card Sandra.. Lovely! Cally x

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Sandra ! I love the image and the embellies are so pretty ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.i love the sweet hedgie and fab pretty colouts and shape ;D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Just gorgeous Sandra, love the shape, gorgeous image and that lovely ribbon.

Kathleen said...

Great image Sandra and love the flowers, real cute hedgie.

Kath x

Teresa said...

Super cute card Sandra, thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog recently. xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Sandra, love the shape!
Helen x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card sweetie & such a sweet image too...

hugs and xxx
Gemma

P.s I have a My Memories giveaway on my blog if your interested!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a beautiful card, I love this adorable hedgehog image
Lindsay xx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, such a beautiful creation, love it !!!

hugs pops ♥♥

Unknown said...

This is very sweet and pretty Sandra! Your flowers are gorgeous!
Alicia xx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Sandra, totally stunning, love PB hedgies, they're soooo cute! Think I may have missed this one,will have to enter the next. Have a brilliant weekend! Ruby x

Karen said...

Oooh, I love this! I adore PB images and this one is precious. I love the beautiful paper you chose and the cheerful flowers. Circle cards are one of my favorite styles. :o) Gorgeous work, Sandra!

Hugs and blessings!