About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 12 March 2012

Liebster Award!!

  
Just to say a big belated Thank-You to
 To spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs
 This helps to spread knowledge and readership
To accept this award you must:

1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the 5 people you have chosen to let them know

“Liebster’ in German means “dearest” so to carry on the Liebster tradition l am going to pass the award on to five people whose blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting

I’d like to nominate the following bloggers (in no particular order) to receive this award.


5 comments:

Tina said...

Thank you so much, and for always comming to my blog and leaving such amazing comments

Tina

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hi sweetie, congratulations please check my blog, I have nominated you for the green blend award
Lindsay xx
http://craftymonster81.blogspot.com/2012/03/green-blend-award-x-2.html

Karen said...

Congratulations, Sandra!!! Well-deserved, my friend. :o) Have a sparkly and blessed day!

Hugs and blessings!

Dawn said...

Pop on over to my blog when you get a mo, I have something for you!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog and this award! Jane x