About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 15 March 2012

Green Blend Award x 2!

Hello to you all
Another award so many are coming at once l can’t keep up with all you lovely people
The Green Blend Award
Thank you so very much
Now onto the terms & conditions.....
·         1, This award is for any blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in many ways
·         2, This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building craft advancing career
·         3, This award is for co-blogging friend who always stops and is kind to you can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post
·         4, This award is to be given to 3-5 blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements
·         5, Create a post with the terms of use and publish your blends of choice
·         6, Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs
·         7, Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing
So now here are my choices
1)     paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com Paula is my DIL and introduced me to blogging
2)     pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com Di always leaves positive comments and l look forward to her recipes and stories
3)     http://popscards.blogspot.com Just so helpful is this lady when l asked about skin colouring she send me details so much appreciated thank you
4)     dianescarddesigns.blogspot.com Who always drops by, Diane and l worked together in the civil service then Diane moved away but still calls to see her family in the same town where l live
5)     elfcrafts.blogspot.com l follower Em’s blog and just like her inspirations as of all the above Followers too.
Well, that's about it and this was another hard choice as all my fellow blogging friends deserve awards but as we know this is very limited and without further a do!! l must for warn them and hopefully l have honoured them too as l was honoured myself which l truly appreciate!
Sandra H xx

2 comments:

Elf Designs said...

Oh Wow! Sandra, thank you so much xx I will proudly display this on my blog and pass the reward on. Thank you xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Thank you Sandra for this lovely award. It means such a lot! I will display it on my blog with pride and pass it on.
Diane xx